[DeTomaso] How many saw the finish of Le Mans?

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 13:52:53 EDT 2016

I agree. It's a pretty questionable reason anyway (car ordered to the pits
with a half hour left in the race because one of the position lights wasn't
working  -not  a headlight, taillight, or safety related component) I
believe that other cars had had similar problems during the race that took a
couple hours to sort out, so if the Ferrari is given different treatment it
could make people question how biased things are. Ford doesn't deserve
that...