[DeTomaso] Dash Indicator Lighting

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 07:41:02 EDT 2016

 I installed a couple Jon Hass LED lights and highly recommend them. WOW! what a difference. The headlight high/low indicator was very difficult to see before, great now. And the tachometer face light was poor, I would strain my eyes to read numbers, again not know the LED lights it up great. I am very happy with my purchase.

Note: The difference in thickness of lamp to LED circuit board requires tweaking the socket contacts to obtain snug fit to board.
Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )