[DeTomaso] Door cards.

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Jun 17 13:37:42 EDT 2016

Just my opinion mind you, but I think it helps so I leave it in place.
  If you don't, moisture can seep into the door panel (card) and
destroy it faster than the door itself.  There are enough openings in
the inner door frame that you'll plainly see the plastic is not
creating a total seal on any one area, so moisture has a chance to
evaporate.

However, if you leave the plastic off, moisture that seeps in from the
outside will transition through those same openings to the interior
panel door card.  And since the card is made of a fiberboard material,
it -will- absorb the moisture, eventually warping and degrading your
overall Pantera experience.

I'd leave them in place.  :)
Asa

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home