[DeTomaso] Does anyone know when this photo was taken and what serial number this car was?

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 08:44:23 EDT 2016

While readily admitting that I have no idea, I would speculate that late
1971 or 1972. It isn't a pushbutton car and doesn't wear the L-bumper, so
it isn't early 1971 nor 1973 or later. They probably didn't want to see him
in Dearborn by
1973 anyway

Mike Drew will no doubt be able to tell us that those Campy rims were only
produced between April 11th and May 24th of 1972 or something like that and
narrow it down a little further :-)