[DeTomaso] Garage Remodel

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Jun 16 12:25:05 EDT 2016

Fwiw a PCNC member had a very tall workshop and kept a windsurfer suspended above his Pantera. During the 1989 earthquake one end came free, it pointed straight down and then fell and punched right through the roof and embedded itself in the seat!

Cabinets are a bad deal too. Roger Coates in England (lurker on this forum) had heavily loaded garage cabinets that were bolted to the wall, fall off and smash the front of his GT5-S prompting a full restoration...

Mike (nothing can call in my garage because EVERYTHING is in junk piles in the floor--certainly not a model to emulate!)

Sent from my iPhone