[DeTomaso] Garage Remodel

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Wed Jun 15 23:39:07 EDT 2016

The alignment of the stars was such that, when I turned 62, it was possible
(inevitable?) to add a car to our menagerie - an SPC Daytona Coupe made in
2004, but titled as a 1965.  While the arrival of the new child was a bit of
a fantasy come true, there was this problem figuring out how everyone would
fit in our garage.  We'd been talking about an expansion, but now we were in
the "Get her done now" mode.  3 weeks later we've extended two of the three
bays by 10 feet, and added a new lift.  Check out the pictures here:
http://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Autos/RenovatedGarage/i-4bT9nGC

A few shots of the new child can be seen here!
http://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Autos/Brock-Daytona-Coupe/i-6SWbMP

Now to get the niggling little problems out of the way - doors that don't
want to open, a/c that doesn't quite do its job, exhaust leaks - fixing the
little things that will make the car ours.

Stephen Nelson