[DeTomaso] Pantera L 4 Sale: 6023

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jun 15 21:54:05 EDT 2016

Chuck,

Got this from somebody in a position to know about this car. He wrote to me:

Mike,

Good day......6023 was best described as a harlequin car in person.

Evidence of hood removed.....doors taken off and wiring cut.....overspray on
weatherstrips and door handles.....and the worst part is that many of the
panels had been redone and the colors did not match.

I got my deposit back from the "broker" on the car. I'll say at least he had
integrity in the deal.

The owner (original as I was told) sold him a bill of goods and claimed the
car to be untouched.

-------

Buyer beware!

Mike