[DeTomaso] Pantera Palooza 2016 Rocked It!

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 23:26:12 EDT 2016

The higher prices of Panteras probably are a major factor in Larry's car being repaired.  You can make a lot of repairs if the replacement cost is over $70K.  My recollection is that Larry's car is very nice, so it should support a lot of repair costs.  Just make sure you have not tried to save money on insurance premiums by under insuring your car.
Ken