[DeTomaso] Pantera Palooza 2016 Rocked It!

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Jun 13 11:36:47 EDT 2016

Sounds like an awesome day!  Sorry we missed it but I have to say we
had some pretty great fun at Legoland yesterday as part of our family
vacation/Sam's birthday.

Glad to hear the club is doing well with membership and store sales.
And by the way Scott, I think the show was well marketed this year.
Keep up the good work.  :)

Asa  Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home