[DeTomaso] Oil temps

David adin at frontier.net
Sun Jun 12 16:08:43 EDT 2016

"Agreed--I think the wheel well-mounted air-oil cooler was a monumental act
of wishful thinking...."

Really? Guess I will have to do a study on air flow at the oil cooler.  Mine
seems to work well.

What I DO know: air flow at the rear a/c grill is almost zero at highway
speeds. Don't put a cooler there without a fan.

Search and research, there are no universal answers. You can quote me.

David in Durango