[DeTomaso] Product review: Evapo-Rust

Ed Lyerly ed.lyerly at nctv.com
Sun Jun 12 13:05:11 EDT 2016

Another rust removal option:
I have used Oxalic Acid (looks like salt) dissolved in water to get rid of
rust on tools (like the rusty ones you find in tool kits).

Just immerse them in a tray filled with the solution and leave them
overnight.  Do this outdoors .... or in a well ventilated area,
and wear rubber gloves.   Excellent results + cheap and easy to do.

--Ed