[DeTomaso] NPC: For any of you Pantera owners with 20-something kids, this is hilarious

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Jun 12 12:45:10 EDT 2016

TOO Frickin' FUNNY!   I am sending this to ALL the self entitled millennials that walk around the lab thinking
they own the place and have made it.  Ha!  Reality will set-in in about 2 years.

Short Story:  I went to talk to the mission manager of the Mars 2020 project just starting up when I heard she
                        needed help.  She said, "why should I hire you when I can hire 5 millennials for practically nothing!"
                        With that clueless comment I just smiled and said, "you should do that." and walked away.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>
🇺🇸

   [1]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov

   Click here: You've Gotta Love Millennials - Micah Tyler -

   YouTube
   <[6]https://www.youtube.com/embed/hLpE1Pa8vvI?autoplay=1&autohide=1&sho
   winfo=0&iv_load_policy=3&rel=0>