[DeTomaso] Mangusta on eBay

Scott Mead Photography scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Sat Jun 11 18:10:38 EDT 2016

Back in the early '80s, my dad had an opportunity to buy a '69 'Goose for (if memory serves) $8,500. He didn't pop for it, as a few months earlier, he took the money set aside to buy new drapes for the house and purchased a couple 10" Campis and a set of Goodyear Blue Streaks to run at Riverside. With my mom still livid of having to live with tattered window dressings, he erred on the side of peace in the household (besides, buying the 'Goose would have meant my mon's car would have to live outside the garage), and the car went to another home. Had he (or any of us for that matter) bought the car, it would have been an incredible investment. I need to get working on a time machine!