[DeTomaso] Oil temperature

Jack Donahue demongusta at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 15:04:25 EDT 2016

Once again, as summer approaches, cooling becomes an issue and topic of some discussion. Rather than beating the radiator, water pump, thermostat, and pressure cap horses to death, I thought I would  pursue the oil temperature. So, all you gurus, what is the normal range of an oil temperature in these beautiful beasts? My next little project (get in line) is to install an oil temp gauge. Waste of time? I guess I need some feedback. All input is appreciated.