[DeTomaso] Vedr. Great Pantera in commercial....

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 11 12:39:46 EDT 2016

There may or may not even be real cars involved.  Everything there is digitally manipulated in

any case.  Pause it at the back of the grey Pantera and you can see the pinstripe over and behind

the rear flare is just rough pixels.  The taillights are too small and the mufflers and tips are all

out of proportion.  So….

Fun anyway.

Michael Frazier

Gone for a little while but now back  ??