[DeTomaso] Vedr. Great Pantera in commercial....

gudmund frøland gudmundfroiland at yahoo.no
Sat Jun 11 03:56:38 EDT 2016

Seems like there are som strange smal tail light on the silver car?

 Emne: [DeTomaso]  Great Pantera in commercial....
 Til: "Email List Address For Posting" <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
 Dato: Lørdag 11. juni 2016 03.34

 All,

 IF the red car is a Pantera - I’m still not convinced -
 then there are TWO Panteras in that video.

 There is also a longer version of the video on you tube,
 which is where I first noticed the second Pantera.

 Reviewing the earlier, shorter video posted by Mike ,I can
 now see the second Pantera in at least two frames.

 This time, there is no doubt it is a Pantera.

 If you find it, tell me what is wrong with the treatment of
 the rear end on the car.

 Larry

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-MrX_0ko4U