[DeTomaso] Great Pantera in commercial....

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri Jun 10 21:34:01 EDT 2016

All,

IF the red car is a Pantera - I’m still not convinced - then there are TWO Panteras in that video.

There is also a longer version of the video on you tube, which is where I first noticed the second Pantera.

Reviewing the earlier, shorter video posted by Mike ,I can now see the second Pantera in at least two frames.

This time, there is no doubt it is a Pantera.

If you find it, tell me what is wrong with the treatment of the rear end on the car.

Larry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-MrX_0ko4U