[DeTomaso] Short video

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jun 10 21:06:43 EDT 2016

Ha!  Not one sounded better than the Pantera!!

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>
🇺🇸

From: DeTomaso <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com>> on behalf of Charles McCall <charlesmccall at gmail.com<mailto:charlesmccall at gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, June 10, 2016 1:05 PM
To: Detomaso Email List <detomaso at detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso at detomasolist.com>>
Subject: [DeTomaso] Short video

A few weeks ago I attended a Supercar event in Northern Spain. There was an
amazing collection of cars - including a Koenigsegg Agera S from England,
bunches of Ferraris and Lambos, McLaren, etc. As usual, one lone DeTomaso
waving the flag. Had a fantastic time - a police escort with probably 30
motorcycles and a dozen cars that shut down the city allowing us to leave,
and stop traffic along the entire 2 hour tour to keep the group together and
protect us from pesky speed traps.

Here's a video of the first few cars leaving - the highlight is about 45
seconds into the video - I guess my foot slipped a little on the clutch.
I'll try not to let it happen again.

Kidding aside, what is the best sounding car there in your opinion? There's
a lot of expensive hardware present, but the Pantera still sounds pretty
good imho

https://youtu.be/c7K85DLAelw

   [1]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov

   [5]https://youtu.be/c7K85DLAelw