[DeTomaso] Short video

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 16:05:51 EDT 2016

A few weeks ago I attended a Supercar event in Northern Spain. There was an
amazing collection of cars - including a Koenigsegg Agera S from England,
bunches of Ferraris and Lambos, McLaren, etc. As usual, one lone DeTomaso
waving the flag. Had a fantastic time - a police escort with probably 30
motorcycles and a dozen cars that shut down the city allowing us to leave,
and stop traffic along the entire 2 hour tour to keep the group together and
protect us from pesky speed traps.

Here's a video of the first few cars leaving - the highlight is about 45
seconds into the video - I guess my foot slipped a little on the clutch.
I'll try not to let it happen again.

Kidding aside, what is the best sounding car there in your opinion? There's
a lot of expensive hardware present, but the Pantera still sounds pretty
good imho

https://youtu.be/c7K85DLAelw