[DeTomaso] 2511 and State Farm

Guido deTomaso guido_detomaso at prodigy.net
Fri Jun 10 15:03:23 EDT 2016

Larry can you share what flavor of State Farm coverage you had/have on the Pantera?
I also use State Farm but don't believe I'd get such gold-plated treatment in case of a theft or wreck.  Actually had someone in the agent's office tell me I'd only get "a few hundred dollars" for "these old cars" ( F&P )
Thanks,
GD