[DeTomaso] Again with the threats!

Larry Weston lplugw at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 10 11:35:46 EDT 2016

I bumped into Brian recently too. Was searching for a tool to bead the ends of Vinh's coolant pipes (we have to modify to accommodate a Quella triple pass radiator). I did some searching and Graham Tool came up as a vendor. Gave him a call, he asked about the application and the connection was made. We talked for quite a while about Panteras and his history with the marque.

I bought his beading tool, which works great.