[DeTomaso] Again with the threats!

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Fri Jun 10 02:49:37 EDT 2016

Kurt, all copyrights are listed with the US Gov't  Its possible to check there and see if ANY copywrites are assigned to any entity.  The last time I checked, DeTomaso and Pantera were assigned to Allessandro's lawyer in Italy in the early '90s.  Research is  a good prelude to hiring a lawyer who will do this as his first move anyway. At $100.hr
Cheers- J Deryke