[DeTomaso] Great things that have happened because of This List (ma...

mark skwarek ehpantera at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 16:34:04 EDT 2016

 Forest and Georgene introduced to Panteras by taking me to an Italian car event at the Pocono race track. Needless to say Forest had found me a Pantera in less than two months. The rest is history. Thru the Pantera community, I have met many great and giving people.
At one time we had 5 Panteras in a town of 7,000 people. Now we are down to 3 Panteras in town.
Mark