[DeTomaso] Hooking an MSD 6AL Rev Limiter to disengage the A/C Compressor

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Thu Jun 9 15:46:23 EDT 2016

I would like to add both safeguards. Revs could be independent of high
pressures.  I could be ripping it up to 6500 RPM in second gear and not hit
the pressure limit or could be traveling 130 MPH in 5th at 4K RPM down my
driveway with no airflow and hit the pressure limit

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58

On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 3:37 PM, Larry Weston <lplugw at hotmail.com> wrote:

>    Is it the revs or the high side pressure build up that does in the
>    compressor?
>
>    Could it be as easy as using a trinary switch high side limit switch to
>    cut out the compressor clutch?

   I would like to add both safeguards. Revs could be independent of high
   pressures.A  I could be ripping it up to 6500 RPM in second gear and

   [1]rob at dumoulins.net
   [2]www.kbsi.co
   [3]http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58
   On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 3:37 PM, Larry Weston <[4]lplugw at hotmail.com>