[DeTomaso] Great things that have happened because of This List (ma...

P6746 at aol.com P6746 at aol.com
Thu Jun 9 15:23:38 EDT 2016

I really have to add to the Forest and Goergene stories.  For  several
years it seemed that Carol and I, Ken and Nancy Ridley, and Jim Wallace  had our
own rooms in the Majors house.  We would meet there for a weekend  of fun
and food and a car show in their back yard.  Ironically I first  met Forest
on a bus on the 17 Mile Drive at Pebble Beach.  Wonderful  people, as are
most Pantera folks.  Bob Reid

In a message dated 6/9/2016 2:26:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,