[DeTomaso] New POCA video

Robert Pink robpink2012 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 13:06:39 EDT 2016

It is a very cool high quality piece

On Thursday, June 9, 2016, Brent Stewart via DeTomaso <

>    .
>    Wow, that is fantastic!  I'm going out and driving mine right now!
>    .
>    .
>    brent
>    4328
>    .
>    ,
>    On Wednesday, June 8, 2016 3:11 PM, Ed Mendez <edducati at mac.com
> <javascript:;>> wrote:
>      [1][1]https://vimeo.com/169922457
>      Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus
>    References
>      1. [2]https://vimeo.com/169922457
>    use the links above.
>    Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any
>    message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
>    list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive
>    or approve the archiving of list messages.
>
> References
>
>    1. https://vimeo.com/169922457
>    2. https://vimeo.com/169922457
>    3. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com <javascript:;>

   It is a very cool high quality pieceA
   On Thursday, June 9, 2016, Brent Stewart via DeTomaso

     A  A .
     A  A Wow, that is fantastic!A  I'm going out and driving mine right
     now!
     A  A .
     A  A .
     A  A brent
     A  A 4328
     A  A .
     A  A ,
     A  A On Wednesday, June 8, 2016 3:11 PM, Ed Mendez