[DeTomaso] NPC: BBC item

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Thu Jun 9 10:50:38 EDT 2016

Dear Forum,

           Although I would rather discuss MSD connections to protect
the AC compressor and Charlie's European Odyssey catalyzed by his
Pantera, we live in interesting times.  Listening to the BBC radio news
this morning there was a report from China that one branch of the
Chinese communist party chastised the Propaganda Unit for not being
enthusiastic enough to effectively promote the beauty and beneficence of
the communist state in making everything better and kinder and fairer
for the Chinese citizens.   It kinda reminded me of a certain stateside
organization.....

            Odd, that there is a significant similarity in the methods
and approach of these two organizations separated by thousands of miles,
but united by the same lust for control and power.

                          Philosophically yours,  Chuck Engles