[DeTomaso] Again with the threats!

Mark Charlton pantera01826 at rogers.com
Thu Jun 9 10:36:58 EDT 2016

Kurt,

That is extremely disappointing. I wish that I was a lawyer and could help. I have felt for years that being paid silly amounts of money to argue with people was a missed calling.

I hope that someone here is capable and willing to provide the advice needed without cost to you. If the rest of us can help beyond our moral support and appreciation, please do not be shy about reaching out. We all (except one person, obviously) greatly appreciate you efforts.

Mark Charlton
pantera01826 at rogers.com