[DeTomaso] POCA

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Wed Jun 8 18:53:00 EDT 2016

Dear Audiohut and Effie,

             Well, yes, we are brought together by our passion and love for the Pantera.   Yes, it is only a car club.  However, I have found that, at this point, I enjoy the Pantera people as much as or more than the wonderful Pantera.

             Because I have been around long enough to know personally or by reputation many of the Forum members and POCA members, I respect them as extraordinary people with whom I share a mutual fascination for the Pantera.  It only a car club, but the fabric of the club is the people.  When their voluntary unpaid efforts and contributions are belittled and disrespected to the point that they lose heart and drop out of the fabric, that is appalling. Granted the miracle of the new Forum keeps them in touch with us, it is still a loss to us and to the club.  It is something more than a minor difference of opinion or point of view about a car or a car club.

            For what it's worth.

                    Still philosophically yours, Chuck Engles