[DeTomaso] FW: Anybody know....

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 14:38:14 EDT 2016

I met a guy in a new golf group I started playing with that said when he lived in Denver he knew a guy named Jay Popp who had
several Panteras and attended the Fun Rallys in Vegas.

I looked for his name in the POCA directory and saw that he wasn't listed.

I was just curious if anybody knew Jay and if he is still in the Pantera circle.

Tom
5186

Tom,

Jay Popp has a GT5-S in the registry, but he has not yet shared any photos.

There are 2 more cars that list him as a past owner, with photos and details added
by others.

So the name is correct.

Chuck