[DeTomaso] Anybody know....

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Wed Jun 8 14:14:46 EDT 2016

I met a guy in a new golf group I started playing with that said when he lived in Denver he knew a guy named Jay Popp who had several Panteras and attended the Fun Rallys in Vegas.

I looked for his name in the POCA directory and saw that he wasn't listed.

I was just curious if anybody knew Jay and if he is still in the Pantera circle.

Tom
5186