[DeTomaso] POCA

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jun 8 10:30:39 EDT 2016

Richard Branson said it best…
"It's better to have A Hole in your management team than an A-Hole in your management team!"

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>
🇺🇸

From: DeTomaso <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com>> on behalf of Michael Haney <paso750 at gmail.com<mailto:paso750 at gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2016 7:04 AM
To: "detomaso at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>" <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] POCA

Thomas, I couldn't have said it any better.
Mike Haney
Former Profiles editor