[DeTomaso] POCA

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Wed Jun 8 08:43:22 EDT 2016

Dear Ed,

                   I do appreciate your efforts at mediation, but given
the phenomenon of the Michael Short era, I think that the increasing
number of good people that have volunteered their time and efforts to
support POCA, who are proactively leaving or planning on letting their
membership lapse,  speaks to a fundamental problem that won't be
resolved by stepping away from the computer screen...........

                               Warmest regards, Chuck Engles