[DeTomaso] POCA Forum Rules? Really?

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 01:35:36 EDT 2016

I'm going to post this anyway. I'm kinda getting deja vu here...

I read the new POCA forum rules.  I find it interesting that if anyone in
the POCA Board of Directors, "Website Admins" (whoever that is), or the
"Moderating Team" (whoever that is again) thinks you're posting something
on the new POCA forum that they don't like, they can remove it and revoke
your membership (not clear if that's your forum membership or club
membership). You can be banned because someone didn't like your point of
view. Seems kinda harsh to me; isn't this what tyrannical governments do by
controlling information? I warned the email forum about this when the new
POCA forum was supposed to supersede the email forum.  I specifically asked
who was moderating it and the reply from the POCA President was that nobody
was, which I snickered at silently and held my tongue.

Thank you, Kurt, for getting the email forum back together.  I'm happy to
see so many of you posting here.  It's really fun!

Corey