[DeTomaso] POCA

gonancy at juno.com gonancy at juno.com
Tue Jun 7 23:37:33 EDT 2016

Dear Forum,
     Even though I've just been a lurker and occasional poster and spellcheck nazi on the Forum since its inception, I wanted to put it out to the Pantera Community that I will be letting Judy McCartney know that I am ending my membership in POCA effective immediately.  That means my associate member, the Profiles Editor, will be leaving also. Mike has the June issue at the printer's right now. It will be his last issue.
    As an aside, Mike couldn't even put his own profile on the POCA website, even though he's on the BOD, because he's an associate member, not a "true " member according to whomever it was that he contacted about it.  How do you like that?  Makes him sound like a second class citizen.

It's been a great 25 years,
GoNancy Haney

P.S.  I listened in on the last BOD meeting last week and it was all I could do to keep my mouth shut. A monumental effort on my part. I could not believe my ears sometimes at what MS was saying. He is a real piece of work.