[DeTomaso] Techno Question: How to check U joints integrity?

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Tue Jun 7 22:33:02 EDT 2016

Dear Forum,

                      The issue of loose or not U joints has come up.   The
C clips and paint are intact without bare metal showing.  I can't remember
the simple drill that, I think, begins with jacking up the rear of the
Pantera and then..rotating the wheel back and forth???     Clarification is
welcome.

                                 Warmest regards, Chuck Engles