[DeTomaso] Bad-ass Mangusta for sale in Sweden

R.J willibillie at live.de
Tue Jun 7 16:23:02 EDT 2016

Sorry to say that, but any Mangusta, that is very good sorted, can drive
better as any bad sorted Pantera, but a well sorted Pantera will be
superior to any Mangusta, what ever you do to it.

R.J.

   [1]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIn0IOD9eEc
   [2]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovwt3F14mlU
   If you ever wanted a Mangusta that ran and drove like a Pantera (that
   is to say, much better), this might be it!
   Let me know if you're interested and I'll put you in touch with the
   seller.  He doesn't want a bunch of tire-kickers, serious buyers only.
   I don't know the asking price?

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.