[DeTomaso] Bad-ass Mangusta for sale in Sweden

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 16:04:03 EDT 2016

Hi guys,

A very sorted and likely heavily modified Mangusta with a very successful
club race history is now for sale in Sweden, 8MA950.   Here are a couple of
short videos.   That motor sounds pretty nasty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIn0IOD9eEc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovwt3F14mlU

If you ever wanted a Mangusta that ran and drove like a Pantera (that is to
say, much better), this might be it!

Let me know if you're interested and I'll put you in touch with the seller.
  He doesn't want a bunch of tire-kickers, serious buyers only.   I don't
know the asking price?