[DeTomaso] More Thank You's

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 14:56:22 EDT 2016

Aw, shucks.

I could never trace anything on the big diagrams and since problems are
normally identified to individual functions I just made single function
electrical diagrams. They are handy in that you can print them out and take them
to the car with you.

Plus, I enjoyed doing it.

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Do the best you can with what  your have where you are.
Have fun today!
SOBill

In a message dated 6/7/2016 11:38:04 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,