[DeTomaso] NPC: POCA business on this forum

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Tue Jun 7 14:28:38 EDT 2016

<< normalcy >>

I think I dated her once...

Larry (abbynormal)- Cleveland

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On Behalf
Of Asa Jay Laughton
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2016 2:25 PM
Cc: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] NPC: POCA business on this forum

Pretty much correct yes, and I would expect this kind of thing might die
down soon.

Although this email forum is not controlled by POCA, there are some members
who frequent it.  Some of those members are long standing contributing
people who have been in POCA and a Pantera owner for decades.  Some of them
have even been past Board members.  And unfortunately some of them are not
being made to feel as welcome in the club they helped build anymore.

Because of this, they are expressing frustration at what appears to be
maligning statements directed at them (and at others about them) for barely
comprehensible reasons.  Since those kinds of communications and forum
postings are banned within POCA, these individuals are expressing their
confusion and disappointment by highlighting here, the trouble being
experienced there.

Unfortunately this email forum is their only other outlet to reach others
and try to highlight what they (and potentially others) may feel are
injustices being served upon them and others.  Most of the time they don't
need a response as many cases are just venting frustrations; people can make
their own judgements and remain silent, or respond privately (with the full
understanding that what you say in private may not necessarily remain
private).

As I said earlier though, I think its about ready to die down and the list
should get back to normalcy.

Asa  Jay

Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks

Dave <dave at damardirect.com> wrote:

So Short's threats of censorship have no relevance to this group, correct?