[DeTomaso] More Thank You's

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jun 7 13:54:21 EDT 2016

Oh my gosh how could I have forgotten Sweet Old Bill Taylor.  My apologies Bill.

Bill is another great contributor who took many hours to untangle the one-page wiring diagrams for the Pantera and make sense of them.  Teaming up with Mike Dailey and The Pantera Place, Bill posted his diagrams for all to use.  I myself have referred to his diagrams on more than one occasion.

Bill was also the first recipient of the Team Pantera Racing SOBill Award for contributions in the best sense of "paying it forward."

http://www.teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=238:2010-tpr-awards&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=50

http://www.teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=238:2010-tpr-awards&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=50

We salute you Bill, and give credit to Mike Dailey for his web based contributions as well.

Asa Jay

Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks

Dave <dave at damardirect.com> wrote:

I would also like to express a huge Thank You to SOBill Taylor and Chuck Engles.
IndyDave