[DeTomaso] Thank you's to a lot of people (Was: POCA business on this forum)

Ed Lyerly ed.lyerly at nctv.com
Tue Jun 7 13:15:20 EDT 2016

Thank you from a newbie owner who has experienced many of the benefits you have outlined below.  I hope to take what I learn and "Pay it Forward" to the future newbies that join the POCA.
All sources of information are of value to the newcomer.  The POCA website, PI Forum, the numerous vendors of Pantera parts, and this List have all been helpful to me.
Thank you to all who have contributed !!
--Ed