[DeTomaso] L bumper issue

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 11:52:06 EDT 2016

Ed,

The bumper repair article is at
http://www.panteraplace.com/page158.htm

The spray coating is SEM #39103 Black Bumper Surfacer available at any
professional auto body repair supply store. This is super stuff made for
coating  this exact type of bumper and produces a perfect finish.

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Do the best you can with what  your have where you are.
Have fun today!
SOBill

In a message dated 6/6/2016 11:00:08 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
My body guy spray painted the black L model front rubber  bumper. Now the
paint is bumpy, with cracks, and looks bad.
My thought is  to sand off the paint. But I do not know how to get the
luster back to the  black bumper.

Any suggestions about this problem.

Ed  Kemper
Honolulu

Aloha

My body guy spray painted the black L model front rubber bumper.  Now
the paint is bumpy, with cracks, and looks  bad.

My thought is to sand off the paint. But I do not  know how to get the
luster back to the black  bumper.

Any suggestions about this  problem.

Ed Kemper

Honolulu

Detomaso  Forum NO LONGER Managed by POCA
Posted emails must not exceed 1.5  Megabytes
DeTomaso mailing  list
DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

To  manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use
the  links above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to  forward any
message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the  list. They
also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or  approve the
archiving of list  messages.