[DeTomaso] Clutch Pedal Reduction Kit with Diaphragm Pressure Plate?

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Thu Jun 2 14:07:12 EDT 2016

I'll assume the long throw slave is a reduce bore to the original 1".  The
mechanical ratio of the MC to SC force and displacement would be the inverse
ratio of hydraulic bores.

The original would be ((0.75/2)^2/(1.0/2)^2)^-1 = 1.78:1

I don't know the bore of the long throw, but for aurgument assuming 3/4";
((0.75/2)^2/(0.75/2)^2)^-1 = 1:1

Thus the effort to push the clutch would increase 1.8 times