[DeTomaso] Paris Band Cars before 1997 from the streets

Konrad Szwab kszwab at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 10:59:56 EDT 2016

Soon Kommiefornia will do the same and then all US for the "good of us
all".

Be a good American and be forced to drive an overpriced Japanese or Korean
piece of shit with way too many unfixable useless electronics lecturing me
about safety when starting up ot at random times.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 9:50 AM, Charles McCall <charlesmccall at gmail.com>
wrote:

>    It's true, and no exception made for classics, or how many miles you'll
>    drive it.
>    They banned many heavy trucks and busses last year due to serious
>    problems with pollution and have taken it a step further.
>
>    On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 4:42 PM, Jim Wallace via DeTomaso
>    <[1]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
>
>      A  A [1]Paris bans pre-1997 cars from its streets during the week
>      A  A  A  A  A  Paris bans pre-1997 cars from its streets during the
>      week
>      A  A Passenger cars built before 1997 and bikes older than 2000 are
>      A  A weekend-only now.
>      A  A WTF......jim
>      A  A
>      A __________________________________________________________________
>      A  A _______________________________________________
>      A  A Detomaso Forum NO LONGER Managed by POCA
>      A  A Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
>      A  A DeTomaso mailing list
>      A  A [2][2]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
>      A  A To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe,
>      etc.)
>      A  A use the links above.
>      A  A Members who post to this list grant license to the list to
>      forward any
>      A  A message posted here to all past, current, or future members of
>      the
>      A  A list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an
>      archive
>      A  A or approve the archiving of list messages.
>      References
>      A  A Visible links
>      A  A 1.
>      [4]http://arstechnica.com/cars/2016/06/paris-bans-pre-1997-cars-from
>      -its-streets-during-the-week/
>      A  A 2. mailto:[5]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
>      A  A Hidden links:
>      A  A 5.
>      [7]http://arstechnica.com/cars/2016/06/paris-bans-pre-1997-cars-from
>      -its-streets-during-the-week/
>      etc.) use the links above.
>      Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward
>      any message posted here to all past, current, or future members of
>      the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an
>      archive or approve the archiving of list messages.
>
> References
>
>    1. mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
>    2. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
>    4.
> http://arstechnica.com/cars/2016/06/paris-bans-pre-1997-cars-from-its-streets-during-the-week/
>    5. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
>    7.
> http://arstechnica.com/cars/2016/06/paris-bans-pre-1997-cars-from-its-streets-during-the-week/
>    8. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

> the links above.

> the archiving of list messages.

   Soon Kommiefornia will do the same and then all US for the "good of us
   all".A
   Be a good American and be forced to drive an overpriced Japanese or
   Korean piece of shit with way too many unfixable useless electronics
   lecturing me about safety when starting up ot at random times.A

   On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 9:50 AM, Charles McCall