[DeTomaso] Need Pantera Books

Chuck and Linda Huber lindahuber at cox.net
Thu Jun 2 02:54:04 EDT 2016

Get in touch with George Pence at Pantera International, and buy the complete set of PI newsletters & the associated Technical Journals.

Personally, I find the "oldest stuff" the most interesting, you may want to just request the newsletters, and not the PI magazines.

You would be stunned at what a wealth of information is contained there.

Regards -

Chuck