[DeTomaso] Pantera Palooza 2016 June 12!

scottcouchman at yahoo.com scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 09:36:03 EDT 2016

Sorry, not this time. Hopefully we can get a parts swap meet going again next year like we have had in the past. But no swap meet sales at the Palooza. Stay tuned.

-------------- next part --------------

   On May 31, 2016, at 9:46 PM, James coyne <[1]tecnosound at hotmail.com>
   I think I will bring some parts to sell also .
Hi all, i understand that some folks are selling stuff. I was wondering if this
is also a parts swap meet? Me and 2 other Pantera buddies have a lot of parts fo
r sale. Pantera Palooza "show & swap" ?

Get Outlook for Android<[6]https://aka.ms/ghei36>

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 11:20 AM -0700, "Scott Couchman via DeTomaso" <[7]detoma
so at server.detomasolist.com<[8]mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>> wrote:

Great Peter. Happy to have you join us and enjoy all the cars! We have 40 Panter
as and 4 Mangustas registered so far with more joining each day.

> On May 31, 2016, at 7:51 AM, Peter Menyhart <[9]pmenyhart at msn.com> wrote:
>
> 4475 is  not on the road---yet,but I will be at the palooza.
> Look forward to see you all.
>
> Peter
>

> check out our website at:   [10]www.whitehorseranch.com<[11]http://www.whiteho
rseranch.com>

> > Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 18:25:52 -0700
> > To: [12]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
> > Subject: [DeTomaso] Pantera Palooza 2016 June 12!
> > From: [13]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
> >
> > Pantera Palooza 2016, the premier one-day deTomaso event of the year is Sund
ay, June 12th at Mason Regional Park in Irvine, California. Join us for a day in
 the sun, just a few short miles from the Pacific Ocean on the big grass lawn fo
r a great day of cars, music, deTomaso book signing, the POCA Store, jewelry (ye
s ladies!) and much more!
> > Registration is way ahead of last year and on pace for approximately 50 Pant
eras along with 4 Mangustas celebrating the 50th anniversary of the 'Goose! Pre-
registration discounts for show entry and hot Mexican buffet continue through Me
morial Day weekend. Free Coffee & Donuts, water, sodas and snacks for all, compl
iments of Team Pantera OC.
> > If your Pantera can't make the Palooza this year, stop-by and enjoy the epic
 display of cars and join us for a picnic lunch on the lawn amongst these great
cars. Spectators are free (OC Parks charges $5/carload to enter the park). Car S
how Entry and Lunch Reservation form and more info is available at [14]ocpantera