[DeTomaso] Need Pantera Books

Fred fred at creekspeak.com
Wed Jun 1 11:43:15 EDT 2016

I have a few of the tech books on Pantera, but not all. If anyone has a
list of all the tech and parts books, please email me with a list or
direcrt me to a dealer who handles them. I DO have the 14 Factory
updates, the notes of a member who lists many "fixes", and the larger
Tech Info in the 3 ring binder. I'm not looking for coffee table books.
As usual, thanks for all past help from incredibly knowledgeable members.
Also, let's do everything possible to keep this club vibrant. Virtually
all the clubs I belong to in different fields have their intrigue and
problems due to difference of opinions. We are better than that. Work
out differences one-on-one. Hopefully, there is common ground.