[DeTomaso] Has anyone researched hood vent designs?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 21:17:15 EDT 2016

Hi Rod,
     My plan is to modify the area behind the radiator for a large vent.  I'm taking out the light bar and will go to two motors or just clear covers, haven't decided yet.
   I took some rough measurements and plan to move the front of the trunk to where the flat part of the floor ends.  That gives me about 24 inches from the nose without losing much useful storage.
    Kinda similar to what Gary did:  http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/hood/hood15.jpg
|   |
|  |
|  |
| View on www.rc-tech.net | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

    A drawing is attached showing the current plan.
Ken