[DeTomaso] NPC - USA Today filmed my 1949 Mercury "Woodie"

scottcouchman at yahoo.com scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 30 20:32:41 EDT 2016

Very cool! Mine is still 6v positive ground. Is your uncles original too? I've taken the auxiliary fans off since this video was filmed about 5 months ago. I had installed them for parades and for hot days. It turns out, if you spend the price of a good late model used car on blueprinting the flathead, the car doesn't run hot and you can pitch the auxiliary fans! :-)